Magine Pro is looking for a Senior Accountant to cover a parental leave. This is a part time position (50%) and the duration is between 2022-11-01 and 2023-05-01, with the possibility to extend the contract until after the summer. The finance team consist of two, so a friendly personality is a must have. You will have the chance to work together with Mikaela, our permanent accountant.
- Stockholm, Sweden* - Hybrid (you must have a Swedish work permit)
- Quality control monthly closing and create Financial Reports for CEO and Board
- P&L analysis in order to identify deviations vs the budget
- Reconcile financial statements for all group entities
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting and payment of taxes
- Prepare monthly Cash Flow analyses
- Help with preparation of board material
Who you are:
- A person with focus on details
- Has great communication skills and is able to explain accounting data and its relation to the business
- Has excellent collaboration skills and is able to support the in-house junior accountant
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant in-house accounting experience in Sweden, or a minimum of 3 years of experience from an accounting firm in Sweden
- English, written & oral (business level)
The following knowledge will be seen as a bonus:
Working at Magine Pro:
At Magine, we’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe. We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT / video streaming service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. Sounds exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.
We offer an attractive salary, occupational pension and insurance plan, health care benefits, flexible work hours, a vibrant office setting in central Stockholm - plus 30 days of paid vacation. We offer the possibility to work remote, but we also appreciate to hang out with our colleagues, so every now and then we expect all team members to meet up at the office.
Interested in joining Magine Pro?
Do not wait - do not hesitate - apply below now!
*You must have a Swedish Visa / European working permit. No relocation package is offered.