Sales Director - DACH
Magine Pro is looking for an experienced Sales Director with a passion for finding and closing new prospective Partners.
The mission of the Sales team at Magine is to engage prospective Partners who wish to launch their own direct to consumer OTT Video service. You will be part of an exciting and rapidly changing industry where innovation and speed is key!
- Sales of Magine Pro OTT solutions to prospective Partners in your territories
- Engage with CxO-level leaders at potential Partners
- Co-develop the business plan and sales strategy for assigned and prospective segments and Partners
- Expanding our business with upsell activities for existing Partners
- Providing input on our product roadmap
- Leading early technical engagement with Partners, such as identification of technical requirements and scoping of product/service
- Regular reports on Partner interactions, results and project status
- Work effectively with internal Sales support to ensure required technical, operational and implementation information are specified and priced correctly
Who you are:
- A hunter!
- You get things done thanks to your curiosity and willingness to dig deep
- You're used to owning all (or the majority) of the aspects related to sales
- You are not scared, nor have too much pride to help when and where needed
- You’re able to travel when needed, both to meet prospective Partners, but also to represent Magine Pro at conferences and trade shows
- You use German/English in a very professional way to articulate and argue as to your product advantages, but you also know that the key to successful communication is to listen
- Have the ability to work independently in an organised and structured manner
- At least 5-7 years of client facing sales, with RFI, RFP and Solution Sales Experience
- Used to collaborate & perform in an international environment
- Requirements gathering and scope management - translating and prioritising
- Background from a digital platform business (business to business)
- From the enterprise platform or managed/cloud services industry
- Thrives to work in a scale-up environment where priorities can and will change from time to time
- Strong analytical and entrepreneurial focus, with a deep understanding of client needs and strong will to drive the business forward
The following knowledge will be seen as a bonus (if not, don't worry, if you're a fast learner you'll be fine):
- Interest in the Media and Technology industry. Prior knowledge and experience of working in the OTT Video industry
- An understanding of Video Delivery Technology (Encode, Transcode, Storage, DRM, Player Tech)
- Linear, Live and VOD Media Delivery Workflows
- CRM, CMS & Billing Integrations
- Understanding of Full Stack Capabilities (Infrastructure/AWS, APIs, Backend, and client Integrations such as Android Apps / Samsung TV Apps)
- A deep and rich understanding of the glorious history of Liverpool Football club.
Working at Magine Pro:
At Magine, we’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe. We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT / video streaming service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. Sounds exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.
We offer attractive salary, benefits/perks, paid vacation and a remote work set up for this position.
Interested in joining Magine Pro?
Do not wait - do not hesitate - apply below now!
*You must have a work permit. No relocation package is offered.