Software Engineer (iOS)
Magine Pro is looking for a Software Engineer with a background in iOS development. You will contribute and drive the creation of the next generation TV experience on Apple devices.
- To be the senior iOS engineer in a small team consisting of iOS & Android developers, UX, QA and Product Owner
- Build a globally distributed platform and all that it entails
- Build software that will handle large loads while still keeping low response times and correctness
- To write code following the SOLID principle
- To be responsible for feature development, solutions and maintenance for our Apple devices for iOS and tvOS.
- Ensuring we maintain a robust and efficient codebase, architect fit-for-purpose solutions and develop efficient ways for our Apple ecosystems
Who you are:
- Team spirit, Team spirit & Team spirit are all important traits to you
- You get things done thanks to your curiosity and willingness to dig deep
- You are not scared, nor have too much pride to help out when and where
- You wish to actively contribute to team output, but you also know that listening is the key to successful communication
- We need for you to be comfortable working with systems and services that
are in a continuous state of development
- More of an innovator than a care taker
- Your future manager is a long distance runner, but any kind of runner will do!
- Always looking at ways of proactively improve/enhance both the product
and team performance
Experience & skills:
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience from working with (video) streaming services
- Object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Agile work methods
- Skilled at Swift, Cocoa and related frameworks
- Good understanding of common mobile architecture and design patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM, Redux)
- A good understanding of Apple design principles
- A good understanding of Apple store
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical field
The following knowledge will be seen as a bonus (if not, don't worry, if you're a fast learner you'll be fine):
- Experience from working with CD/CI tools (Circle CI, Github actions)
- tvOS implementation experience
- Experience with distributed systems and service oriented architecture for scalable web services
- Knowledge about GraphQL
Working at Magine Pro:
At Magine Pro, we’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe. We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT / video streaming service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. Sounds exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.
We offer an attractive salary, occupational pension and insurance plan, health care benefits, flexible work hours, a vibrant office setting in central Stockholm - plus 30 days of paid vacation. We offer the possibility to work remote, but we also appreciate to hang out with our colleagues, so every now and then we expect all team members to meet up at the office.
Do not wait - do not hesitate - apply below now!
* We offer relocation support /package if you have a work permit for EU or EEA countries